While my friends emphasize doing more good deeds over giving up things in order to be a better person, I need to give up many things in order to be a better person. My goals are:
(1) Pray the Rosary Daily
(2) Do aerobic workouts at least six days a week
(3) Nap only once or twice a week
(4) Consume absolutely no soda, junk cereal, candy, cookies, grilled cheese, meat on Fridays, fruit punch, or apple juice
(5) Eat pizza one or twice a week at most
(6) Do a core-strengthening workout at least six days a week
(7) Eat two or more salads a day
Dear readers, pray for me, a sinner! I am not being humble; I really am a very sinful man.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.